Elrena

What Are You Working On?

6 minutes ago, Rangorn said:

good luck with theses enculesdemongoles my chinese friend !

thanks, hard business here, china stuff, u know myfriendXD

Having fun with SceneScripts and artifact loot template, very easy to do

For the ak model, i've imported it and converted to m2 legion, and switch with the wolfslayer rifle

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rangorn said:

Having fun with SceneScripts and artifact loot template, very easy to do

For the ak model, i've imported it and converted to m2 legion, and switch with the wolfslayer rifle

Rangorn, are you working on ISIS themed expansion? :D

• Like 3

Haha, in fact, i want to convert the Dust 2 map on wow and create an class hall for terrorists

But it's too complicated to fix Dust2 :(

• Like 1

I need to practice work with ADO.NET... So why not making life of creature displayID creators easier... It will basically turn WMV's .chr file and some provided information into required DBC and DB edits.

tmp.jpg

ToDo (coming soon):

• Gamobject generator (displayIDs + template gameobjects, for mass retro-porting stuff).
  • Listfile filter.
  • Item displayID (and template) generator.

I basically want to minimize all kinds of boring and repetitive stuff we need to do in DBCs.

• Like 4

Some time ago when i was playing a lot on RP servers and I had many disagreement with GMs and players for my common senses it was quite normal since i was looking at them like scrubs because I was had highest modding knowleadge around there ... well jsut my funny past BUT one day someone told to make my own server and my own rules which would be nice but i never get this far and now i dont even have motivation or enough time to get bored since i can always invest time into playing random online games instead of getting busy with creating complex server but still ... if I'll ever return to this idea I know exactly what type of server I would like to build 

My first idea from 2013 was to make World of Legends so basicaly LoL + WoW - importing characters is not problem for me but that idea was just crappy idea but now I know what i have to do - Yggdrasil - from Overlord universe this god damm anime inspired me so much that i definitly want to give it a chance 

Overlord is Anime about MMORPG called Yggdrasil so they have everything what i could potentially need to finish my own server that would be Overlord like 

Example of "Tomb of Nazarick " guild house of leading guild in anime

Overlord_v01_000b_rs.jpg

i guess if you are rly interested you can find rest by yourself

http://overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Tomb_of_Nazarick

On 24.11.2016 at 11:28 PM, Amaroth said:

I need to practice work with ADO.NET... So why not making life of creature displayID creators easier... It will basically turn WMV's .chr file and some provided information into required DBC and DB edits.

tmp.jpg

ToDo (coming soon):

• Gamobject generator (displayIDs + template gameobjects, for mass retro-porting stuff).
  • Listfile filter.
  • Item displayID (and template) generator.

I basically want to minimize all kinds of boring and repetitive stuff we need to do in DBCs.

now that would be pretty wizard

6 minutes ago, Supora said:

The Ogre one is sick.

Yes I agree, fishmob background is also awsome. And did anyone pull off making a female version of any of these extra races?

4 hours ago, Skarn said:

@Inico Cool stuff. Do helmets work fine on those models?

No, it's the default creature model, I just made the background :P
Thanks for your comments!

On 11/28/2016 at 11:01 PM, Alastor Strix'Efuartus said:

but now I know what i have to do - Yggdrasil - from Overlord universe this god damm anime inspired me so much that i definitly want to give it a chance 

Overlord is Anime about MMORPG called Yggdrasil so they have everything what i could potentially need to finish my own server that would be Overlord like 

Example of "Tomb of Nazarick " guild house of leading guild in anime

Overlord_v01_000b_rs.jpg

i guess if you are rly interested you can find rest by yourself

http://overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Tomb_of_Nazarick

Finally someone else that wants to do this too, I've been meaning of actually making an Indie MMO based around this since modding wow can get you only so far but I wouldn't be off to doing it on wow either the guild housing is something really big I want to focus on and have the npc's in it be made by the officers of the guild like in the anime it's a big task but possible.

I've actually been making some of the armor from the show and characters in my free time latest one is Momon's armor 2aad42eb04.jpg
It's not near finish yet just something I put some time to every now and then.

• Like 1

While I am no fan (acutally, I am a hater) of anime, its good to see you around PhantomX. I thought you are dead or something :D. Haven't heared from you for like ages.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Amaroth said:

While I am no fan (acutally, I am a hater) of anime, its good to see you around PhantomX. I thought you are dead or something :D. Haven't heared from you for like ages.

Lol I've just been busy and keeping to myself.

Guess we will have work with that project tho :D if we are rly into making Yggdrasill but could not be more hyped for any wow project more then im for this one 

in comparison with all other wow projects iv worked on were completely boring 

Long time i didn't post there... Working on a rework of deathknight start... But it's not simple at all thanks to blizzard and the funny idea to put grass on first layer, I've to retexture the map :( 

I started it recently and i take my time so i hope to finish it for march or may maybe ? ><

Capture d'écran 2016-12-12 20.48.41.png