Elrena

What Are You Working On?

so none of you buds feels strongly about the nipple issue, fyi there were a lot of complaints when they introduced it could be people got used to them..

but i will never forget and forgive blizz..

remember that..

EDIT: and theres not gonna be any more voluptuous juicy nips flabbering around, not on my watch..

so i guess all u buds can forget all about that, those days are over

Nah, Blizz version of Kul'Tiras is lame. It looks like kultirans demote all their fleet to build those "houses". And the color palette of their buildings has a lot of similarities with goblin building from kezan.
I've expected to see something that looks more like Gilneas instead. But we get a mix of Kezan and Booty Bay that blizzard decided to call Kul'Tiras, the island nation of "humans".
On topic I can say only one thing: I can't see any profit in porting newer maps to old engine without all those new abilities they have in newer expansion, but if this kind of work makes you happy then I'll wait for ingame video with your results.

• Like 1

You don't get it. Kul Tiras houses are so similar to Kezan house because goblins copied them. Plus, if you look at the shape of some buildings, they are very reminiscent of Gilneas in many concerns. So I'll go against your point of view, I really like the direction they took, it's very close to how I imagined it.

• Like 4

I had personally envisioned Kul Tiras to be a bit more Venetian/Renaissance-era Italian, but I'm digging Blizzard's style. And there's the bonus of a lot of modular building(parts) of Bolarus currently in the beta files which allow for some good fun with Noggit.

Edit: Playing around with some of the assets added in BfA, the Witch props are really cool to play with.pfCkT_WoWScrnShot_012918_132403.jpg

sot2p_WoWScrnShot_012918_132327.jpg

And did some toying around with Kul Tiras props.

jWJRM_WoWScrnShot_012918_002846.jpg

• Like 2

Hello there, I think I'm back in modding since I have some time now. I'm working on an "update" for the Goldshire smith. (I still have some issue with lights, it's too bright, and fix some textures and faces)

large.WoWScrnShot_013018_003417.jpg.e834

Spoiler

large.WoWScrnShot_013018_003432.jpg.1025large.WoWScrnShot_013018_003425.jpg.4b12large.WoWScrnShot_013018_003450.jpg.9891large.WoWScrnShot_013018_003442.jpg.067clarge.WoWScrnShot_013018_003502.jpg.f449large.WoWScrnShot_013018_003457.jpg.ca58large.WoWScrnShot_013018_011709.jpg.062elarge.WoWScrnShot_013018_011811.jpg.3b5e

• Like 9

welcome back meta, is this retail goldshire like this now ingame?

if it is all you ppl updating the old world should post here would be nice to have an updated azeroth map for noggit, ready for download somewhere

Here's a screen during daytime so you can watch it better :

Z98JM47.jpg

We're going to make Elwynn forest graphicaly up-to-date in its totality. :D

• Like 4

cool nice, i mean i could see it myself but dont want to update retail cos latest isnt synced to model viewer

but i dont belive theyve updated the old zones ashenvale durotar still have old tree m2s and stuff, they keep pushing new content ignoring old really stupid strategy like theyre asking for some modder to revamp the whole thing and make a better game

+ my windows twitter newsfeed shows me IGN sometimes, this popped up today, kinda makes u wonder wtf im doing on this 2006 relic, looking at this i feel like marty back to the future or some futurama character

Alifeur and Meta are working together? Sweet! And it seems that you're decided to add some more indoor space in this "forge". I like this idea.

im doing non wow stuff web, but i think i nailed dogecoin pretty well, so blockchain, much bubble

2011-10-24-broken-link-image-gif.jpg.942

made a dogecoin wallet too

• Like 1

what no likes for dogecoin?

what u buds here need to understand is, maybe u dont like me, or doge, or donald trump, and u have every rite to do so.

but ur gonna like our posts, and our tweets ! 

Vanilla project 1.12.1.

Karazhan lvl60:

xJhkgNY.jpg

2hf1x7d.jpg

Z9hsNBf.jpg

Q3RD16Y.jpg

QDZjmVE.jpg

GZi30IJ.jpg

inu2tzJ.jpg

Updated Scarlet Monastery:

PK1W0AT.jpg

cwStB2m.jpg

goARqJQ.jpg

C1eNDby.jpg

eK8CVpQ.jpg

Azshara Crater Battleground:

dv7VgsT.jpg

xhgB8Ey.jpg

oR5LKeK.jpg

v3tlSDz.jpg

8ROC3oa.jpg

mOjEWHu.jpg

This is still in progress, need some work with minimaps, loading screens, serverside tunning.

P.S. On last 2 screens there's lvl70 character because Warglaives set to req lvl70 :-D

All screenshots are made on 1.12.1 client.

• Like 1

I've been working on bringing some cool BFA items over to Legion.

qXkAeWt.png

This all replaces 1 item in the chest slot that is tied to a collection...er, attachment, whatever you want to call it! The hat is separate, that is my side project.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Tala'nor said:

This all replaces 1 item in the chest slot that is tied to a collection...er, attachment, whatever you want to call it! The hat is separate, that is my side project.

How exactly does the lower part of the robe work? Is it just static?

Just now, Смердокрыл said:

How exactly does the lower part of the robe work? Is it just static?

The lower half of the coat is mapped to the legs, so it moves with them.. I'm not great at explaining it, so here's a gif:

Sw4ALoc.gif

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Tala'nor said:

The lower half of the coat is mapped to the legs, so it moves with them.. I'm not great at explaining it, so here's a gif:

That is lovely! Which model is that (I mean the collection model)? I've been working on something similar (in geosets, though, because MoP) and it'd be much easier to just get blizzard's bone weights

31 minutes ago, Смердокрыл said:

That is lovely! Which model is that (I mean the collection model)? I've been working on something similar (in geosets, though, because MoP) and it'd be much easier to just get blizzard's bone weights

collections_plate_raidwarriormythic_q_01_hu_m.m2