Welcome to World of Warcraft Improved Models mod. Azeroth new reborn state which adds a new view and more enjoyable gameplay with the update models version of the game. My point was to update the game as much as i could with the new models introduced in the latest game expansions and replace those old crusty models of the past without ruining the feel of old classic wow.
How to install:
- Download first all 8 parts, its in a compressed 7zip file,
- Put it where ever you like and extract it by right clicking the .001 file and choose to extract, so it will give you the patch file
- Move the file under Data Warcraft folder, I.e : [C:\WoW game folder\Data ],
- Delete your WDB cache folder [it is suggested to delete often]
- Balsh character models mod [STAND ALONE version is not compatible with mine anymore!]
Video tutorial and quick view by Frostadamus:
WARNING: In case you have Kowards mod you don't need anymore since its been merged with my version.
Improved Models v1.3 :
Main mod : http://www.mediafire.com/folder/oo9s45advc4jw/Improved_Models_1.12_%5BRelease%5D (Balsh character models are merged)
Alternative Mods :
Finsternis new Tilesets for Classic/TBC : http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=11051.0 (Rename the file after main mod to make it work)
Leeviathan Chinese Undead models : http://www.mediafire.com/file/7muktrk67w04xxc/patch-7.MPQ/file (No need to rename the file)
So here we are after a long journey that finally ends. I enjoy that trip to newly modding ground as WoW offers. I want to thanks to many modders here in the modeling community that help me to overpass many weird things as also to learn many new things in the area of wow modding. Also want to thank in advance Koward for his awesome work in his tool. Many thanks to Nanoxo,Mumblz, Finsternis for their additions in the texture area as also Exonis for some model fix additions to the BETA and Magnifican for the last final tests and suggestions.
That's all, enjoy Azeroth to its new look and feel!