3.3.5 Alpha Pack Community Client 0.0.1

   (1 review)

About This File

Alpha Pack Download Link :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0at7TKGXopAcGJrLVppUkItanM

Includes :
Patch-C : Creature & Textures
Patch-I : Item Cata-Mop-WoD
Patch-L : Item Legion 7.0.1 > 7.1.5 (Not Fully Added in dbc)
Patch-W : Buildings
Patch-H : HD Pack (HD Pack Required For 3D Belt) Credits to Thrind
Server Side : DBC
Server Side : Item_Template SQL  

-- Update 1 :
Added : Spell.dbc (enGB, frFR, enUS)
Added : SqlScript.sql

Added : Patch-enGB-4.MPQ (Spell for enGB client)

Added : Patch-enUS-4.MPQ (Spell for enUS client)

Added : CoreScript

- Transmog Script for 3D Belt

- SpellGeneric.cpp

Added : Readme.

-- Update 2 :

Added Sql for Legion Artifact Weapons

PS : Looking for extra hands to work with me on this project.


-- Update 3
update Patch-enGB-4/Patch-frFR-4/Patch-EnUS-4
Updated Spell.dbc brings 314 New Compagnon list here : http://www.wowhead.com/spells/compan...lls:200+1+17+2

-- Update 4

Patch-W Should no more cause the game to have green texture in some place of azeroth.

Say Thanks also help me continue the project !
 

The Goal :
I'm aiming to help every new and old server to get a decent content. Patches won't be encrypted.
A Community Top Site will be launched.
A Community Launcher is in preparation (in c#)
A Community DBC Files Checker is in preparation (so we see if your server is compatible)

the idea is that all server / player use this client as a base. and server would only make download their custom maps if they have one.

 

 

Join the retrolution : https://www.facebook.com/WoWRetrolution/

 

Без имени-1.png

  • Like 9



User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It's currently additional content patches for 3.3.5 servers. it does not replace already added content. and yes it everything from Cata/Mop/Wod (Some Legions Files) are/will be added.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

First I want to say this is an awesome Idea, would actually be cool if it was a community pitch in (If everybody had the content past wotlk to use it would be quite a bit easier to share custom maps). So kudos to the people developing this

 

Second I noticed the character models still look kinda off, don't know if that is a DBC thing oorrrr, not sure lol... might just be something I did (Not sure what though)

 

third the Patch-W doesn't have WMO files in it but instead it has the .m2 files (which the world building stuff is easy to convert with adspartans converter which works wonders for that, I have used it for everything except the character models and the stuff works fine. Actually I am currently doing the 7.2 stuff, except for maps.)

 

fourth Thank you for the share :), I am sure this is no small amount of work and must have been time consuming

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kranimal said:

First I want to say this is an awesome Idea, would actually be cool if it was a community pitch in (If everybody had the content past wotlk to use it would be quite a bit easier to share custom maps). So kudos to the people developing this

 

Second I noticed the character models still look kinda off, don't know if that is a DBC thing oorrrr, not sure lol... might just be something I did (Not sure what though)

 

third the Patch-W doesn't have WMO files in it but instead it has the .m2 files (which the world building stuff is easy to convert with adspartans converter which works wonders for that, I have used it for everything except the character models and the stuff works fine. Actually I am currently doing the 7.2 stuff, except for maps.)

 

fourth Thank you for the share :), I am sure this is no small amount of work and must have been time consuming

Took me 4 months to release it ! there's still some bug but yeah. will move on 7.X.X when everything is ok and working perfectly.

for characters i just saw that i missed to put dbc file in Patch-H. CharSections / EmotesTextSound & LiquidType need to be in.

thanks for the support :P

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Incredible work, I am slowly fusing this with my own work, as I said, if you want some of my work you are free to use it.    I did try the patches dbc,s on a clean 3.3.5a client, and the humanoid npcs have the classic weird skins. Is this a known bug of your patches or something I did wrong?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, piccolodmq said:

Incredible work, I am slowly fusing this with my own work, as I said, if you want some of my work you are free to use it.    I did try the patches dbc,s on a clean 3.3.5a client, and the humanoid npcs have the classic weird skins. Is this a known bug of your patches or something I did wrong?

Thanks for the support and contributions. we will talk about merge when i'm fully done with this pack.

hmm i think the bug is general issue with creaturedisplayinfo. i will try to find out how to fix it.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm just getting back into modding for WoW and I admit I prefer these content resources rather than porting stuff myself, just to save time. Greatly appreciate this and support the idea of keeping it open and accessible.

 

If I find any issues I'll report back in.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AuckeS said:

I fixed the broken Vanilla - Wotlk icons from Synrics' ItemDisplayInfo.dbc (http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=10600=56667)
Your DBC had a lot of missing stuff, while this one contains most if not all Cata/MoP/WoD/Legion items. You can replace it with this one if you want.
All credits to Synric

 

ItemDisplayInfo.dbc

Hmm. First i merged Cata itemDisplayinfo then i merged Mop Itemdisplayinfo then i merged WoD itemdisplayinfo. do you have example of missing rows? i will surely take a look on your ItemDisplayInfo. also if you need icones you can find out here

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?226066-150-K-WoWHead-Items

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Callmephil said:

Hmm. First i merged Cata itemDisplayinfo then i merged Mop Itemdisplayinfo then i merged WoD itemdisplayinfo. do you have example of missing rows? i will surely take a look on your ItemDisplayInfo. also if you need icones you can find out here

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?226066-150-K-WoWHead-Items

Many WoD quest reward armor, as well as garrison transmog items were missing. Those were the only ones I've tested so far.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any reason for why this is happening? Occurs with Patch-H.

WoWScrnShot_042017_161516.jpg

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for reporting bug, issue seems to be caused by patch-W not Patch-H. it's probably a texture that is not correctly converted. will try out figure out wich one.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I haven't checked, but have you added icons from Legion?

I also found another texture bug, this time with fires (specifically in the Goldshire Inn)

 

What kind of help are you looking for btw?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kaklam said:

I haven't checked, but have you added icons from Legion?

I also found another texture bug, this time with fires (specifically in the Goldshire Inn)

 

What kind of help are you looking for btw?

Hey Thanks for reporting bug.

Any help going from listing  element from wowhead to bug fixes / report i'm currently working on a public generator wich people can help making companion pet.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great work! Files in the patch-w must be contained in the "world" folder. Now they are just located in the patch. 

59785dcb5361f_-1.png.2457b597b59d06f9af0

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't seem to get the mounts working - despite having downloaded and installed everything. All it does is increase move speed, but i don't see any mount model (nor do they show up in "pets" - only the icons) :/ Anybody got any suggestions as to what might be wrong?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, sp4mm3r23 said:

Nevermind. I made it work :)

And what was the problem/fix?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wungasaurus said:

And what was the problem/fix?

for mounts speed, recent trinity core doesn't allow extra mounts for some unknown reason you have to use the old spell_generic script. for models i guess it's cache/server restart (if all content was added)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im not sure what the problem was. But I just renamed "patch-C" to "patch-5" and "patch-H" to "patch-6", which somehow made the mount models appear.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also managed to get finsternis' legion creatures (http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=10729.0) to work with this by renaming his "patch-f" to "patch-7" and his "patch-g" to "patch-8". And afterwards i merged his DBC-files into the ones in "patch-c" using "myDBCeditor", which is working flawlessly xD Just be sure to place the merged DBC-files in finisternis' patches and place them after "patch-c" in the data folder.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 of the SQLs have errors.

Creature_Model_Pet and Creature_Template_Pet give a duplicate error.
World_Creature_Display_Info and World_Mount_Creature_Template have an extra column (InhabitType)

Many of the items also have an invalid quality.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have an error download it all right insert well sql but the frames do not come out I put command ".learn mount ID does not come out to learn only em comes out as npc not as mount that I can be friends some solution to this problem

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now