About This File
1. Thanks to Tester in the modding discord for helping make this happen!
2. To make this work, you have to make a folder MPQ, like this
https://imgur.com/a/HI998mi, a tutorial will be at the end.
- put your map that you want to edit in real time to this folder
- put the .exe in where your normal wow.exe is
- set your noggit project path to your folder patch
- log in to your server
- teleport to your map
- make changes in noggit, then save
- Load out of the map then load back in with this macro (thanks Skarn for telling me about this):
- your changes should be there!
HOW TO SET UP A FOLDER MPQ
1. Create a folder in the Data directory of your wrath of the lich king install.
2. Name that folder Patch-(A-Z,1-9).MPQ, i.e. Patch-F.mpq
What's New in Version 1.2
-Might fix the issue of it still caching the map