About This File
After using Skarn's updated MapTemplate.psd from Steff, you can use this template to cut your worldmap as Blizzard do to put it in game. I'll not make a tutorial about this template, this is not so hard to cut with selection tool. And, after cutting it and .png to .blp you need to work with DBC/DB2 files. Good luck !
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Yes, a new version after only ~10 minutes.
- Doing it in English for model-changing.net community (cutted Draenor is in French but nevermind)
- Adding the number of the blp (example the first square is yourmap1.blp)
- I've deleted the black border/zone for you, easy level up
- Don't ignore the transparency border, Blizzard make their worldmap with transparency border, dunno why.
- Added slices like Skarn told me, put your map in my PSD file and "Save for web" all the squares will be cut automatically. Thanks to Skarn !