• 0
Syama108

help
Error Crash

Question

When I run around in my custom map random the game crashes. Any idea why this is happening? 

 

World of WarCraft (build 12340)

Exe:      C:\ProjectFolder\Client335aNoggit\Wow.exe
Time:     Dec 25, 2018  4:06:06.020 PM
User:     User1
Computer: LAPTOP-H8KGRS4L
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program:	C:\ProjectFolder\Client335aNoggit\Wow.exe
Exception:	0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:007B31F8

The instruction at "0x007B31F8" referenced memory at "0x00000010".
The memory could not be "read".

 

Edited by Balkron
Error message is too long

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 answers to this question

  • 0

99% sure there is a bad converted or exported model. Make sure your WMOs and M2s do not crash your client and Noggit.

Also you don't need to paste all of your crash log, it's pretty useless for us. The whole error message is just:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program:	C:\ProjectFolder\Client335aNoggit\Wow.exe
Exception:	0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:007B31F8

The instruction at "0x007B31F8" referenced memory at "0x00000010".
The memory could not be "read".

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 12/25/2018 at 6:43 PM, Balkron said:

99% sure there is a bad converted or exported model. Make sure your WMOs and M2s do not crash your client and Noggit.

Also you don't need to paste all of your crash log, it's pretty useless for us. 

 

 

Thank you for your response, and for showing me the proper error message.

 

How do I know which models are causing the crash? I don't use any custom models. I am only using regular WoW 3.3.5a  models. Nothing converted or anything.

 

Also I've been working on my projects for a long time so I've switched from many SDL versions, now I'm on noggit QT.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 hours ago, Syama108 said:

Thank you for your response, and for showing me the proper error message.

 

How do I know which models are causing the crash? I don't use any custom models. I am only using regular WoW 3.3.5a  models. Nothing converted or anything.

 

Also I've been working on my projects for a long time so I've switched from many SDL versions, now I'm on noggit QT.

 

If you go into your WotLK client and open up the error folder you will find the crash logs. If you post them here we can take a look and that will probably help us pinpoint the location of your problem. If you need help finding the error folder I took a picture from the wow directory.

6120599892143bab88aef20906cd56d6.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 1/2/2019 at 5:26 AM, Peacy said:

If you go into your WotLK client and open up the error folder you will find the crash logs. If you post them here we can take a look and that will probably help us pinpoint the location of your problem. If you need help finding the error folder I took a picture from the wow directory.

 

Thanks! here take a look.

2018-12-20 14.52.50 Crash.dmp

2018-12-20 14.52.50 Crash.txt

2018-12-20 14.53.20 Crash.dmp

2018-12-20 14.53.20 Crash.txt

2018-12-20 14.54.39 Crash.dmp

2018-12-20 14.54.39 Crash.txt

2018-12-20 14.57.26 Crash.dmp

2018-12-20 14.57.26 Crash.txt

2018-12-20 15.03.11 Crash.dmp

2018-12-20 15.03.11 Crash.txt

2018-12-20 15.04.49 Crash.dmp

2018-12-20 15.04.49 Crash.txt

2018-12-25 16.06.06 Crash.dmp

2018-12-25 16.06.06 Crash.txt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)

So I noticed that some of my WMO's in Noggit I couldn't click on them.

So after many clicks I found one little green box that was clickable, after moving it the green box expanded back to normal size and I saved the map. 

Perhaps they were causing errors?

FAGE.png

Edited by Syama108
NEVERMIND...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 1/11/2019 at 1:09 AM, wungasaurus said:

Did you read my link?

Yes and even though I've run multiple ground effects fixes, I still am experiencing the crash WTF!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

If it is the same error, there still is some chunk with fewer textures than ground effects assigned. Be sure to make the brush as large as possible to hit all chunks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, wungasaurus said:

If it is the same error, there still is some chunk with fewer textures than ground effects assigned. Be sure to make the brush as large as possible to hit all chunks.

Seems to be working, for now.. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now