Sign in to follow this  
Valaryon

Update: March 3rd, 2019

Hello fans and inquirers of Prophecy RP - The Fall of Lordaeron!

I wanted to take some time to make an update on the status of the Project. Currently, we're still working hard however we're waiting on some custom model assets before sharing any of it online. Each time we share our work to the public, we try and show off a more completed presentation of work. We've finished our work on Alterac Valley, and are working on the Western Plaguelands, however based on criticisms and feedback from the community we've decided to revist Tirisfal Glades, Silverpine Forest and Hillsbrad Foothills. I'm going to attempt to make our current settlements vanilla sized or slightly larger. I fear our current settlements are too large and take too much head-canon rather than attempting to stay true to Warcraft III. While our world looks gorgeous regardless, I think I lost sight of what I should've been pushing for. Expect significant changes to Silverpine as one example.

We're going to continue to make unique styles and approaches to settlements, however we removed some iconic buildings from certain locations, such as the Chapel in Deathknell. We added a bit too much head-canon like the walls around Southshore, and we've lost sight of some of the Warcraft III architecture such as the guard towers from Wrath of the Lich King.

Just remember, we're still working hard as a Team to bring to you the best world we can offer. We still have various positions open for the Project should any of you be interested in working with us or contributing to the Project.

Thank you,

Valaryon

• Like 3