Sign in to follow this  
Danbacca

WoW Classic

Here is what I am wanting to do. 

unknown.png?width=400&height=209
 
its BFA version of M2 files(edited)
 
 
And texture order is same as classic
 
 
 
unknown.png?width=400&height=297
 
so you will have to pick up most likely HD models from LK
 
 
and upper port them the like BFA m2 file version
 
 
then put it to classic.
Please steer me to where I can find what I need to do all this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't do anything with official servers now. 

It's possible only if you start your own server with your own casc-host.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, irachkom said:

It's possible only if you start your own server with your own casc-host.

The game server and casc server are completely independent. You do not need to set up an emulator to modify the files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wungasaurus said:

The game server and casc server are completely independent. You do not need to set up an emulator to modify the files.

You wanna say blizz allow changing files nowaday? huh? Or you can connect blizz servers with your custom casc-server data?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to use HD textures for WOW Classic ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2019 at 1:00 PM, irachkom said:

You wanna say blizz allow changing files nowaday? huh? Or you can connect blizz servers with your custom casc-server data?

I don’t say they allow it and I doubt they like it, but yes, you can use blizzard realm servers with custom casc servers. 

I do not know about any anti cheat stuff currently on retail servers. Just pointing out it is two independent systems.

16 hours ago, Amarazu said:

Is it possible to use HD textures for WOW Classic ?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone able to do HD textures for WOW Classic ?  or is something people dont even want to mess with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this