tok124

Wings and Weapon Custom Models

Hey guys, I just wanted to share a picture of my wing model and weapon model that i have modelled in blender. I have just learned how to import models using transparency and double sided faces so that has been used on the wings :) I found the wings and weapon models from google search so they probably comes from another game but i used the images as a reference when moddelling and then i made the texture from the reference image but on the mace i still had to do tons of texture painting and thats something im NOT very good at.

Anteckning 2020-03-15 150515.png

Anteckning 2020-03-15 151326.png

4 minutes ago, Alastor Strix'Efuartus said:

dat aspect ratio

What exactly do you mean? 😛 Anything wrong with the models?

On 3/15/2020 at 10:21 AM, tok124 said:

What exactly do you mean? 😛 Anything wrong with the models?

He is referring to the screenshot aspect ratio - how squished and dragged out they are from side to side :)

Also, are wings static?  As in, thjey got animation to them or not? If not, I'd make a suggestion on making them Kerrigan-like, as in no have that spread out, but have them behind the back, rather so spread out. Just my 2 cents. other than that, awesome!

PS. I am not a modder, but are those wings a replacement for gear? or just placed on character model? Would you consider making other styled wings, aka for priests, paladin etc. 

On 7/22/2020 at 3:35 PM, wararmy said:

He is referring to the screenshot aspect ratio - how squished and dragged out they are from side to side :)

Also, are wings static?  As in, thjey got animation to them or not? If not, I'd make a suggestion on making them Kerrigan-like, as in no have that spread out, but have them behind the back, rather so spread out. Just my 2 cents. other than that, awesome!

PS. I am not a modder, but are those wings a replacement for gear? or just placed on character model? Would you consider making other styled wings, aka for priests, paladin etc. 

Sorry for a very slow reply. I didnt expect anyone to ever reply to this thread lol. Anyway, The wings are unfortunately not animated.  I would love to add animation to them but im not very good at creating animations and i also have no idea at all how to import the rig/armature to the game. 

And yes, It is gear. its replacement for shoulder.