Shado Eterminus

My First Post and My Last Post

Hey guys this is Shado, first of all just wanted to say Happy New Year! So I have been in the WoW modding community for about 3 years now and only been developing my server 2 years or so. It started off pretty rocky with a lot of staffing problems but we ended up finding out own solution and even though not being well known together we have made some of the most unique WoW private server experiences ever, with an entire graphical revamp of the whole game,  redoing the faction and class systems, redoing the death system, creating the first ever single map Azeroth using downported BFA map files and so so much more. I am really happy to have spent this journey with all you guys, different server owners, and even quite a few of well known people in the modding community. I am wanting to announce Penumbra WotLK (formerly Project Penumbra) as now an Open Sourced project and all files ever associated with this server will now be open! Our custom client, core, server files, databases, everything and anything I have ever used collected downloaded for this project will all be available for anyone to download! I hope all you enjoy and love all you guys! It's been a great one!

(Side note: I have too many files included to make a documentation for it all (over 300gb total) but just know that the "0A_ Final Revision 12-31-2020" will be the most edited and doesn't utilize the original Azeroth map files so that if you want a server more readily playable just keep going back in time and grab older versions. Also as the time of writing this files are probably still uploading and I have slow upload so don't blame me haha blame Xfinity.)

Project Penumbra/Penumbra WotLK Open Source Repository: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajrq5s8tVXCnjwXeoJ28KInqYltV?e=TP7dgm

Link Password: ProjectPenumbra

Discord server with more information: https://discord.gg/yCG3zFW

Wanna Donate?  paypal.me/JackWislen87

Project Penumbra Soundtrack 2.mp3

• Like 4

This is an amazing release and a great way to start a new year of 2021 to the WoW Emulation community.

Thank you for such a great contribution! ❤️

• Like 1

This is absolutely huge, thanks so much for all of this. How do you download all of this in bulk? Cheers mate. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rektbyfaith said:

This is absolutely huge, thanks so much for all of this. How do you download all of this in bulk? Cheers mate. 

You should be able to right click on any of the folders and click Download then OneDrive should make a Zip file containing everything inside that folder :)