warfoll02

Dungeon Maps for Wrath of the Lich King [Patch][Author Trimitor]

This patch adds the ability to view old maps of dungeons and instances. Comes with the addon.
The patch supports the following languages: deDE, ruRU, enGB, frFR, enUS, esES, esMX, enCN, koKR, zhCN, zhTW

Link to download 

 Alternative download link

 

Update (02/26/2019):
Fixed maps that were not displayed: Maraudon, Molten Core, Scarlet Monastery.
Fixed the Wailing Cave map (taken from the patch to version 4.1) and Blackrock Peak (taken from version 4.3.4)
Added version for enUS.

Update (08/11/2020):
Added a patch for a French client (posted the topic on a foreign forum)
Fixed bugs with map display
Fixed coordinates for the Wailing Cavern dungeon
Renamed the patch from enUS to enGB (in my opinion it is more common, but if you have enUS, then just rename it back)
For Mapster addon users: in the addon, dungeon maps can now be found in a drop-down list divided into categories
Added its own mini-addon GlobalStrings_ruRU (also for other languages): now instead of "Level 1, Level 2", etc., the names of these same levels are displayed
A single link has been created to download the patch and additional files, this link will not change without good reason.

Update (08.10.2020) Kalimdor Beta:
β Added and adapted all available caves and mines of Kalimdor (15 pieces).
Added Underground Train map
Fixed maps: Ahn'Qiraj, Zul'Gurub, Deadmines
Added strings to addon GlobalStrings

Notification (10/17/2020):
The patches are grouped, there is now a version with caves (Beta) and a version without caves (Stable). This is due to conflicts with some addons.

Update (02.11.2020):
New feature added: Flight directors are now displayed on the world map. 155 points in total (blue - alliance, red - horde, yellow - neutral (general))
Minor graphical fixes for maps.
Minor fixes in addon Mapster
By popular demand from different sites, a link to Google Drive has been added

Notification (02.11.2020):
The release of the missing levels for the Sunken Temple (Temple of Atal'Hakkar) is being prepared. A big request, if you are at a sufficient level in Photoshop, please write to me in private messages. I need help with these levels, so as not to delay with the new update

Great Update (05/20/2021):
An epic update that includes:
Fan implementation of the Temple of Atal'Hakkar (Sunken Temple) dungeon map, missing levels available
Patch availability in almost all languages except Asian
WDM: implemented the ability to see flight controllers of only your own faction and neutral faction. Previously, all flight masters were displayed
WDM: Added lines for Temple of Atal'Hakkar (Sunken Temple) levels

Huge thanks to Yuritsuki for the great job of recreating the Blizzard-style map

Update (31.05.2021):

  • Added localizations: enCN, koKR, zhCN, zhTW.
  • WDM: Added floor localizations.
  • WDM: If you have the HandyNotes_FlightMasters addon installed, you can now turn off the display of the standard Flight Master markers (embedded in the patch)
  • WDM: Added an optional feature to enable opposing Faction Flight Master markers.


To install a new version of WDM, you need to remove the previous version

 

 

rZDQOZ9.jpgzr82rwo.jpgYrPjIk9.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RUS: Странно немного, что ТС меня не предупредил о том, что собирается выкладывать тему на данном сайте. Не скажу, что я против, но мне проще обновлять тему, самому, чем просить кого-то. Однако выпуску обновления это не помешало.

ENG: It is strange that the TS did not inform me that he was going to publish the topic on this site. I won't say that I'm against it, but it's easier for me to update the topic myself, than to ask someone. However, this did not prevent the release of the update.

Update (31.05.2021):

  • Added localizations: enCN, koKR, zhCN, zhTW.
  • WDM: Added floor localizations.
  • WDM: If you have the HandyNotes_FlightMasters addon installed, you can now turn off the display of the standard Flight Master markers (embedded in the patch)
  • WDM: Added an optional feature to enable opposing Faction Flight Master markers.


To install a new version of WDM, you need to remove the previous version

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2021 at 2:08 PM, trimitor said:

RUS: Странно немного, что ТС меня не предупредил о том, что собирается выкладывать тему на данном сайте. Не скажу, что я против, но мне проще обновлять тему, самому, чем просить кого-то. Однако выпуску обновления это не помешало.

просто когда я публиковал - думал что вы не зарегистрированы на этом сайте.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it necessary to have the "Mapster" addon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kumiho said:

Is it necessary to have the "Mapster" addon?

Nope, I just added additional subcategories for new maps

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello trimitor,

there is still a new update. A few cave maps in Kalimdor and others are still missing. I would be happy if there would be a new update of it.

I would like to do this myself I just don't know how to start. really great job respect.👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mconelord said:

Hello trimitor,

there is still a new update. A few cave maps in Kalimdor and others are still missing. I would be happy if there would be a new update of it.

I would like to do this myself I just don't know how to start. really great job respect.👍

I would not recommend installing the beta version. I haven't updated it for a long time because I am going to add caves in a different method. The standard method causes errors in some addons (QuestHelper, TomTom, GatherMate and others). There are other problems with adding caves and mines. 

The next update will be the MicroDungeon update. Soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, trimitor said:

I would not recommend installing the beta version. I haven't updated it for a long time because I am going to add caves in a different method. The standard method causes errors in some addons (QuestHelper, TomTom, GatherMate and others). There are other problems with adding caves and mines. 

The next update will be the MicroDungeon update. Soon

Thanks for the information, I think it's great that there will be a new update soon, the new update will also be in  de_DE  and enGB.

Thank you for the great job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mconelord said:

Thanks for the information, I think it's great that there will be a new update soon, the new update will also be in  de_DE  and enGB.

Thank you for the great job.

The stable version contains patches for all language versions. If I can port the microdungeons, of course it will be available for all languages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, trimitor said:

The stable version contains patches for all language versions. If I can port the microdungeons, of course it will be available for all languages.

I think it's great thank you👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to remove the flight points appearing on the world map while using this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Pyzayt said:

Is there a way to remove the flight points appearing on the world map while using this?

Check last update

  • WDM: If you have the HandyNotes_FlightMasters addon installed, you can now turn off the display of the standard Flight Master markers (embedded in the patch)
  • WDM: Added an optional feature to enable opposing Faction Flight Master markers.

You can turn off all Flight Masters markers in Interface -> Modifications -> WDM -> POI's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the info. Do you happen to mind if I use your maps in my own interface work? I'm planning on running Open Azeroth on my own server and will be including map modifications to it for areas of the Old World that have been changed (like Gilneas), and I want to make sure my stuff plays nice with your stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pyzayt said:

Thanks for the info. Do you happen to mind if I use your maps in my own interface work? I'm planning on running Open Azeroth on my own server and will be including map modifications to it for areas of the Old World that have been changed (like Gilneas), and I want to make sure my stuff plays nice with your stuff.

If you like, I can port the Cataclysm maps for you. You can contact me wherever you like, I can offer you my help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't need the full Cataclysm maps - Open Azeroth is based on the Pre-Cataclysm map, though modified to include all the new terrain from Cata filling in previously blank and empty areas of the world. Some help on mapping for it would be appreciated though, especially with adding the maps of the new zones to the project.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just installed your AddOn/patch. For the longest time I've been using AtlasMaps, which does a fine job, but it's so nice to have the instance maps appearing as part of the World Map frame, and using the Blizzard cartographic style to boot! Great job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2021 at 1:08 PM, trimitor said:

RUS: Странно немного, что ТС меня не предупредил о том, что собирается выкладывать тему на данном сайте. Не скажу, что я против, но мне проще обновлять тему, самому, чем просить кого-то. Однако выпуску обновления это не помешало.

ENG: It is strange that the TS did not inform me that he was going to publish the topic on this site. I won't say that I'm against it, but it's easier for me to update the topic myself, than to ask someone. However, this did not prevent the release of the update.

Update (31.05.2021):

  • Added localizations: enCN, koKR, zhCN, zhTW.
  • WDM: Added floor localizations.
  • WDM: If you have the HandyNotes_FlightMasters addon installed, you can now turn off the display of the standard Flight Master markers (embedded in the patch)
  • WDM: Added an optional feature to enable opposing Faction Flight Master markers.


To install a new version of WDM, you need to remove the previous version

Very nice!! However where is the updated version download? so far i only see the OP Links

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2021 at 1:48 AM, rr2739 said:

Very nice!! However where is the updated version download? so far i only see the OP Links

All links are in the first post. Reread it carefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried looking at the instance maps outside in the world but nothing happens when i click on any of them, it just takes me back to the world map zoomed all the way out. I have "Enable Instance Maps" checked in the Mapster settings.

 

Also, the Ironforge side of the Deeprun Tram shows the map of Stromwind's side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mavosprot said:

Also, the Ironforge side of the Deeprun Tram shows the map of Stromwind's side.

Deeprun Tram for Ironforge is officially missing in the latest version of Warcraft

1 hour ago, mavosprot said:

I tried looking at the instance maps outside in the world but nothing happens when i click on any of them, it just takes me back to the world map zoomed all the way out. I have "Enable Instance Maps" checked in the Mapster settings.

From the links in the first post you can download a modified version of Mapster that supports new added maps (in Stable/Addons/Mapster folder)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now