Elrena

What Are You Working On?

Well, I think it's possible to do something with my m2i file and find the problem. I can convert it to m2 without any errors with M2mod4.6.1, I just can't open it in Blender. I'll make a topic for this problem and see if someone can help.

Loot chests  spheres from Game of Void

350ad05.jpg

and early WIP from "fat shadow"

giphy.gif

Skinny shadow soon...

prototype idea from allods online:

83567712.jpg

• Like 6

I think I'll practice more modelling to be able of making characters. Nice model for your shadow.

In my case I'm working, not for wow but for school. (no time for modding these days)

642928IMG23102.jpg

943332IMG23112.jpg

• Like 5

Drawings look pretty good. Are you studying for a graphic novel artist? 

Yes, but now there's less opportunities to find a good job here with that, so I'll go in another school to study game design (and since I started modding, I really want to work in video games).

I'd not mind game design work too, though study completely different things in my uni. Game design is a risky field in terms of finding a job in Russia, sadly.

I think it's same here, besides Indie games. Maybe I'll try to go in another country to find a job if I can't make my own games with a team.

Voici un petit résumé en image de mon projet.

Here is a little summary picture of my project.

57149d859728c_Animation15.gif.9877b57650

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Met@ said:

I think it's same here, besides Indie games. Maybe I'll try to go in another country to find a job if I can't make my own games with a team.

I think in Europe it is a lot easier anyway.  Here in Russia there are almost no gamedev companies (almost nothing actually compared to USA and EU). And the reason is probably that only few people buy software and games here.

aad44d9.jpg

Common sphere(Ring one)

giphy.gif

Uncommon sphere(Ring two)

giphy.gif

Rare sphere(Ring three)

giphy.gif

Epic sphere(Ring Four)

giphy.gif

Legendary sphere(ring  Five - center, and the end of the game of void)

giphy.gif

and the "bonus" spheres with the keys:

giphy.gif

each sphere supports animations:

open, opened, closed, close, stand.

next >>> two custom creatures:

Shadow

Shadow behemoth

0ca6caa.png

-------------

then:

The Void - Very powerfull dark mage. Creator of the "Game of void" and future raid boss for open beta++ stage

• Like 7

I was asked about this thing, so I've decided to simply share a PNG, and I don't want to place it into any dedicated topic or download section, as its just one image. So, if anyone thinks that he can put this into good use, feel free to download.

Btw, damn good job done Val, as always.

ADTGrid.png

• Like 1

#DoingShitsWithSword :D

i wanted to use monition capture for some experimental character but first i had no idea what to capture so he are some "sword swings" that i would like to use on some character

• Like 3

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 0:45 PM, Adspartan said:

Working on wmo conversion but I've got room for improvement.

1460965414-legion-wmo-1.jpeg

great man really great

yup i created it some moths ago ... basicaly i have pure black suit with red / greed dots on and i attach soem bones in blender to follow those bones ( that are recorded in video ) thats all and ofc i use better camera then my mobile has for it :D

@Alastor Strix'Efuartus Zimtower uses mocap and perception neuron to animate his gnome Crystal with the help of a Kinect camera (and maybe more since he has more stuff). I think he made a suit like yours, and used a bike helmet for the face.

0ufXzTj.jpg

You can see his work on youtube, it might inspire you. He works on it since 2009 I think. With the new HD models, it's more easy for rigging so he can try more things. (It's not Blender, but I assume it's quite the same process)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Alastor Strix'Efuartus said:

Damned autodesk :D

Yeah, Autodesk again :D He'll follow you everywhere, he needs your soul !

I hate autodesk software too. Had to deal with 3ds max today. Crashed 4 times before I could finally export my model.

"void beholder", early alpha

giphy.gif

and small progress(allow to convert and animate) with the shadows:

11bfe3f.jpg

• Like 4

I don't have much time to work on it but I've made some progress on wmo conversion :

WoWScrnShot_042116_191116.thumb.jpg.dd74WoWScrnShot_042116_190940.thumb.jpg.ccbaWoWScrnShot_042116_191243.thumb.jpg.870b

I've yet to find a solution to the disappearing bug but the legion wmo look way better right now.

• Like 4