Elrena

What Are You Working On?

45 minutes ago, Amaroth said:

Humans*1+Orcs*2+Dwarf*4+Night Elf*8... and so on where instead of name of race you put either 0 or 1, based on if they are checked or not. By this way you'll get Racemask in decimal. Thats what you've asked about?

yes thanks ^^

So, when i check the button how i can update the value of the text box, for example

Racemask.textbox = "What"+"What"

I would not dare to consider myself a programmer and btw... Have you even mentioned in which language are you writing it? And by using which system for creating UI? For example, if its C#, is it WPF or Windows Forms? And so on. Create a topic dedicated to this think and provide such pieces of information.

On 04.05.2016 at 7:16 PM, Amaroth said:

Drawed by mouse, my very first attempt to do anything like this. I've used Garrosh's tattoo for making my outlines, but then I made a few changes anyway to give it more agressive look I wanted to have there.

tetovaniHorda.jpg

tmp.jpg

Wow, this looks really cool! May I use it? Not a commercial project or distribution, I'm just currently having some DH rp on my server

1 hour ago, Amaroth said:

I would not dare to consider myself a programmer and btw... Have you even mentioned in which language are you writing it? And by using which system for creating UI? For example, if its C#, is it WPF or Windows Forms? And so on. Create a topic dedicated to this think and provide such pieces of information.

ok i will do it later

Progress so far

- I can load whole set

- Switch between Male/Female

- Switch between Pants/Robes

- Save Current Scene as PNG

Now im going to have a sleep :P
but then i want to continue and finish browsing all possible armors that are able 

9qhrHHc.png

• Like 5

I've fixed the problem for casceditor with the last legion build, and extracted the mekkatorque suit for WoD.

And i have the full listfile for this build (3 missing files, and some locales specific files related to sound.)

eec0d620e7.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rangorn said:

I've fixed the problem for casceditor with the last legion build, and extracted the mekkatorque suit for WoD.

And i have the full listfile for this build (3 missing files, and some locales specific files related to sound.)

Wow, that was fast! Could you share?

27 minutes ago, Смердокрыл said:

Tom_rus applied the fix on the repository, you just need to compile it using the latest commit.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Смердокрыл said:

i've git clone the wowtools repository and comment an throw error exception function

I am too lazy :D so i try to get models i would like to have from somewhere else before i start thinking about making them whole on my own - i do it wery often to look into diferent games / 3d models websites to gather models then edit them retexture them connect them all to one etc ...

I have here ... batman arcam asylum / Witcher 1,2 / Dragon Age / Bioshock / Skyrim / LoL / Hots / Starcraft 2 /Fallout new vegas  / and more :D

I am sometimes damned Game-Models Raider

CvpvXIN.png

Just playing a bit with Noggit.. Can anyone guess what i try to achieve? :3

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kaev said:

CvpvXIN.png

Just playing a bit with Noggit.. Can anyone guess what i try to achieve? :3

You're loading creatures on the map and you'll add a tool which can add waypoints directly in noggit :P ?

Either be able to spawn gobs via Noggit, or display gobs spawned on server in Noggit. I would guess that you want to start with that second thing.