Elrena

What Are You Working On?

3 hours ago, Amaroth said:

Either be able to spawn gobs via Noggit, or display gobs spawned on server in Noggit. I would guess that you want to start with that second thing.

Actually had NPCs in my mind but if i get that, gobjects wouldn't be a problem then.

Just watched the WoW movie. It's fucking epic!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kaev said:

Actually had NPCs in my mind but if i get that, gobjects wouldn't be a problem then.

Just watched the WoW movie. It's fucking epic!

i will watch it the next week at saturday i'm looking forward to watch it

Since the last Legion Build 21796, the db5 FileDataComplete is missing, this file was the key for generating a complete listfile, without this db5, it's more complicated to get the real name of each new files.

I'm starting a little program (always in java) reading the four first chars on each unknown file for getting the real format, maybe it will help to fullfill the listfile for the new build.

In fact i can only get information from new M2/Adts/Wmo, because blp, ogg, mp3 doesn't have useful information alone.

90f0f8408b.png

EDIT : in fact it didn't help a lot... 1959 unknow files to 1839

• Like 1

i am fucking my brain with this tool, it will be open source, but this time at Github

The main frame is white for a reason: Every form it will be in the Main Window

So it's more beatiful than another another frame in another window

Fucking my brain.jpg

Quick update ...

Now you can browse items sets with search field you can save what you find you can chose what parts are gona load only you can switch male/female --- and thats it the purpose of this program so i think it doesd all i wanted it to do for now ... except few bugs it works fine 

91abe3b373af4468b80cfc79b7a50d59.png

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Alastor Strix'Efuartus said:

Anyway ... 

Finally doing soem crucial progress in my WoW item Set Creator

db41dcfc6bec47ebab170dfa1ab92983.png

but this goes in ItemSet.dbc? :o 

• Like 1

Good work on the tool,  Alastor. I like how the video ended on the suspenseful epic music. :D

4 hours ago, Alastor Strix'Efuartus said:

Whuh finally get my hand on Dark Knight model 

now I'll focuse on two commisions i have and then i can get into rigging Dark Knight

No way you are going to add this beast to wow?

Bumped into another step of making Sylvanas for tGoALiD machinima 
now i need to rig her to this belf

6c504fbe8aaf40ea9ea5be6f16f753eb.png

And here is her attachable armor

fd53918b2629446099401fc6d73594a5.png

After little chat with PhantomX i am sure that i can make armor hideable liek normal charactre's armors but thats all beside since most importaint part is to have her rigged for machinima - i was just thinking about making the armor that way to be able sell model to someone who would like her ingame maybe 

• Like 6

Not rly releated to WoW but yes ....

PROJECT CONFLICT

if anyones remember old Metal Fatigue from 2000 i have good news to you because i managed to get into team that is creating game based on mechanics of MF and its going to be called Project Conflict ( or at last its intern WIP name so we may change it ) 

I am heading for lead desing position ( + lore making too ) 

Metal_Fatigue_Coverart.png

so i think i have along with my machinimas in progress reserved lot of fun minimally to 2020 :D 

• Like 3

Crap i have completly forgoted to leav a trail ! i lured you into something and didnt even let you taste it 
so here it is - upper image is concept of combot from organic race and lower image are concepts of head parts for heavly armored turtel like AI race 

hlkNjis.jpg

• Like 4

Sup guys!

I would like to share a few screenshots from our RP server, just to know what do you guys think about it!

This images are from our custom Alterac, now property of Lordaeron and the forsaken, so... What do you guys think? IMAGEN.thumb.jpg.4c0cbae09a01c1dbad4e056IMAGEN!.thumb.jpg.dcf4f545b81ba5f8175b8c

imagen4.thumb.jpg.1c5c1e47ecb9c20c0a966cimagen3.thumb.jpg.60eb960e330f4a3e16f4a4

• Like 6

That is looking quite good. I like the retexturing of the houses. Keep it up.

I just was bored so I edit the orcs skin photoshop they are a bit bright because  I done fast 

and I recolored Alastor cool archimonde model

WoWScrnShot_062616_125553.jpg

• Like 1

There was a huge request for a multi-client launcher so I decided to create it and take it one step further with patching support for funservers. Still much work to be done but the foundation has been laid.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Fractional said:

There was a huge request for a multi-client launcher so I decided to create it and take it one step further with patching support for funservers. Still much work to be done but the foundation has been laid.

That is a really amazing thing. Would be very useful for switching between local and development server for me.

• Like 1