Elrena

What Are You Working On?

At the moment I am working on reviving the eastern Plaguelands into its former glory, the Darrowmere Forest.
When I started working on this I thought "well, all you gotta do is swap the textures and replace the buildings and trees!" but oh boy I was wrong when I said this to myself :D

http://imgur.com/a/kNsPc (Click for a Screenshot Gallery)

• Like 1

So here you have it :D is a old version but works perfectly :D

The names not works cause i have it in english but if i put it in spanish it will work perfectly

screen.JPG

so here you have it with a selected languange

579e271b988d4_screen1.thumb.JPG.80ea0a6f

• Like 5

I need sharp, edgy rocks for my current project and sice Wizzard entertainment haven't wizarded any in WoD, from which I'm using most of tilesets, its time for some custom rock models. First I've ever tryed to make.

WoWScrnShot_080216_205138.jpg

• Like 1

Decent stones. Though, I personally think that geometry of the 5th one from the left looks worse than other stones.

Indeed, but its kinda matter of angle. This is the worst angle I could screen it from :D. In fact, I took a plane, placed verticles on edges which are on texture, duplicated it 6 times and modelled each one in a little bit different way. 

Oh, I see. Though, since a model is a 3D object and it is being used inside 3D game world where a player can possibly see it from different angles, it is good to keep the shape looking as much better as possible from any angle.

• Like 1

A new update to my renewed Eastern Plaguelands (Darrowmere Forest) :)

Spoiler

IRTr6hB.jpg

Pjj9LVI.jpg

TCiSVDd.jpg

6ivTfVk.jpg

2UGL015.jpg

For the last picture it would be really nice if the lamps could "resonate" light ingame, like this torch.

Spoiler

Alpha%20Darkshire2.jpg

• Like 4

My first map converted to Warlords of draenor. (6.2.2). :D

WoWScrnShot_081416_082830.thumb.jpg.2fcf

Texture of ground is bug

Can someone help me fix it?

• Like 3

Hello again here with another showoff video it's been a while.

This is a little hobby of mine this time I added Kenpachi's Captain uniform by replacing a cape model and default robe model, as a bonus in the video I show my updated version of Varian based off the legion cinematic played at the end of the broken shore.

P.S.

This is for a personal project I've been working on slowly on and off since 2014 sadly I don't show much in the video as I've started testing on the latest build of WoD since before I was working on 6.0.3 so since I moved to 6.2.4 I don't have all my files in it maybe some other time I can do a proper showoff.

• Like 5

Gilneas Battle and "Skywall Dungeon" to 2.4.3, (currently trying to fix the minimap on the second screen)

Need some coffee :P

WoWScrnShot_080916_154506.jpg

WoWScrnShot_082216_003619.jpg

• Like 2

Tedious to do things like this in Noggit, but you know what? Challenge was accepted. There are 4 such rivers on an island I'm currently working on, wish me luck.

WoWScrnShot_082316_205003.jpg

• Like 6

Trying to make wave models. They are moving quite fast for my liking, but I guess thats the best I can get on WotLK.

WoWScrnShot_082616_153445.jpg

WoWScrnShot_082616_153509.jpg

• Like 5