Files posted by Zarkeven
1. Thanks to Tester in the modding discord for helping make this happen!
2. To make this work, you have to make a folder MPQ, like this
https://imgur.com/a/HI998mi, a tutorial will be at the end.
- put your map that you want to edit in real time to this folder
- put the .exe in where your normal wow.exe is
- set your noggit project path to your folder patch
- log in to your server
- teleport to your map
- make changes in noggit, then save
- Load out of the map then load back in with this macro (thanks Skarn for telling me about this):
- your changes should be there!
HOW TO SET UP A FOLDER MPQ
1. Create a folder in the Data directory of your wrath of the lich king install.
2. Name that folder Patch-(A-Z,1-9).MPQ, i.e. Patch-F.mpq
most if not all BFA tilesets 8.1.5+, not including new wsg yet.
All the tilesets discovered at the moment on the Shadowlands Alpha. Will update when more are found.
Most WMOs from cata to BFA ported to 3.3.5a
working on WMV version 7.0.1 r206
Due to IRL problems, this project has been discontinued.
There will be no more updates to this.
patch m- Cataclysm
patch n- Mists of Pandaria
patch o- Warlords of Draenor
patch p- Legion
patch q- Battle for Azeroth