Finally found it so will share , first of all it is not my work just found it on github.
Here is the link to Discord Bot Files : https://github.com/fjaros/wowchat
WoWChat is a Discord integration chat bot for old versions of World of Warcraft.
Currently supported versions are:
- The Burning Crusade
- Wrath of the Lich King
- Cataclysm (4.3.4 build 15595)
- Mists of Pandaria (5.4.8 build 18414)
- Clientless (Does not need the WoW Client to be open to run)
Seamless Chat integration of channels between WoW and Discord
- Guild chat, Officer chat, Local chat, Emotes, Custom Channels.
- In-game links (items, spells, ...) are displayed as links to classicdb or twinstar, depending on the expansion
- Configurable message format
- Tag players on Discord from WoW using @and_part_or_all_of_their_name.
- You can also tag @here and @everyone and "@Even Roles With Spaces" (include quotes around them).
- Check who is online in your guild
- Query other players in the world
- Runs as a Java program, and therefore works on Windows, Mac, and Linux.